Foundations of Professional Selling
Join Sandler Training for a three-day workshop series designed to provide an understanding of the attitudes, techniques and behaviors needed to elevate your sales performance.
LEARN HOW TO NURTURE PROSPECTS INTO CLIENTS
May 15th, 16th, & 17th
Are you and your sales team...
- Lacking a systematic process for selling?
- Struggling to develop enough opportunities?
- Frustrated with long selling cycles?
- Spending too much time with unqualified prospects?
- Unsure of how to shift the conversation from price to value?
- Concerned about looking and sounding like a traditional salesperson?
Ready to See Results?
Learn to take control of the sales process and avoid the “buyer-seller” dance
Overcome your sales “head trash” and take your professional skills to the next level
Uncover the power of becoming mentally and emotionally tough in sales
Learn how to prevent stalls, objections and become comfortable prospecting
Understand how to develop a trusted advisor relationship with prospects and customers
Develop questioning strategies to uncover the prospect’s true motive to buy
Establish a system for selling that puts you and the prospect at ease
The Foundations Course
Learn the Fundementals
Knowing the Sandler system is a powerful advantage that will give you an edge over competitors and improve your sales results. The Foundations® Course will show you:
- A process for shortening your sales cycle and increasing your close ratios
- How to maximize your unique set of selling skills
- Techniques to overcome buyer objections and stalls
- The steps needed to quickly take control of a sales situation
- When it makes sense not to present to a prospect
- Behaviors and characteristics shared by successful salespeople
What you will learn
- Why Use a System
- The Importance of Bonding & Building Rapport
- Elements and Terms of an Up-Front Contract
- Finding Reasons to do Business (PAIN)
- Uncovering the Prospect's Budget
- Undrstanding the Prospect's Decision Making Process
- Questioning Strategies
- Closing the Sales
- Behaviors, Attitudes and Techniques
Find Out More
Fill out your information and we will contact you with more information about this workshop.