Foundations of Professional Selling
Join Sandler Training for a three-day workshop series designed to provide an understanding of the attitudes, techniques and behaviors needed to elevate your sales performance.
3-Day Workshop Series
September 25th, 26th & 27th
Join us and learn how to nurture prospects into clients!
Our training center is located at:
8401 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 180, Minneapolis, MN
Lunch included on September 26th
Contact us for investment details:
email@example.com | 952-300-0906
firstname.lastname@example.org | 612-799-3162
Ready to See Results?
Learn to take control of the sales process and avoid the “buyer-seller” dance
Overcome your sales “head trash” and take your professional skills to the next level
Uncover the power of becoming mentally and emotionally tough in sales
Learn how to prevent stalls, objections and become comfortable prospecting
Understand how to develop a trusted advisor relationship with prospects and customers
Develop questioning strategies to uncover the prospect’s true motive to buy
Establish a system for selling that puts you and the prospect at ease
The Foundations Course
Learn the Fundementals
Knowing the Sandler system is a powerful advantage that will give you an edge over competitors and improve your sales results.
The Foundation® Course will show you:
- A process for shortening your sales cycle and increasing your close ratios
- How to maximize your unique set of selling skills
- Techniques to overcome buyer objections and stalls
- The steps needed to quickly take control of a sales situation
- When it makes sense not to present to a prospect
- Behaviors and characteristics shared by successful sales people
What you will learn
- Why Use a System
- The Importance of Bonding & Building Rapport
- Elements and Terms of an Up-Front Contract
- Finding Reasons to do Business (PAIN)
- Uncovering the Prospect's Budget
- Undrstanding the Prospect's Decision Making Process
- Questioning Strategies
- Closing the Sales
- Behaviors, Attitudes and Techniques
Find Out More
Fill out your information and we will contact you with more information about this workshop.