Mike Montague interviews Brian Jackson, Sandler trainer from San Diego, on How to Succeed at Leading a Diverse Team. In this episode:
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique for how to succeed at leading a diverse team
- How to hire a diverse team
- What type of diversity are we talking about?
- Use the same rule for different outcomes for different types of people
- You will have to manage each member of the diverse team differently
- Sometimes what we do determines how we feel
- Use the “prove me wrong” technique
- Pause in between tasks and prepare for your next thing and how different it may be
- Use assessments for leading your team
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe. Find white papers, webinars, and more in our free Sandler E-Learning Library.