Mike Montague interviews Robin Rosenberg on How to Succeed at Living in Their World. The urgent need for corporations to address bias and subtle, often unintentional, discrimination has become apparent. Live in Their World is committed to addressing incivility and demographic-based bias, such as that related to race/ethnicity and gender, to help create workplaces that are more respectful for all.
Find Robin and her VR training organization at: https://www.liveintheirworld.com/
- The best attitude, behavior, and technique on how to succeed at living in their world
- Look at the situation through your client’s eyes
- Show respect for what the client gives or has given you
- Favorite questions to get to understand someone’s world
- Use roleplays, but remember to receive in the other person’s feet
- How Robin describes success
The How to Succeed Podcast is a public and free podcast from Sandler Training, the worldwide leader in sales, management, and customer service training for individuals all the way up to Fortune 500 companies with over 250 locations around the globe.